Saturday, February 25, 2006

Feb. 25 cherishing life

Blessings and miracles to you this day!

Life is exploding my days lately. I had the most traumatic experience of my life in an afternoon last week and then taught an amazing, wonderful, profound workshop three hours later. I went from frozen in trauma to bliss through energy management and Goddess support from my women friends. One very powerful suggestion I can make when you experience traumatic events in relationships is to go back to discovering the sacred contracts you each have in the relationship. We all make sacred contracts when in spirit form before we are birthed here as spirit/humans. When we see and react to our experiences from only our human knowing we miss the BIG picture and many powerful miracles.

The Alchemy of Abundance book club is moving magnificently along into many experiences of abundance for everyone. People are shifting their interpretation of abundance in huge energetic leaps. I now feel a strong tree growing inside of me named abundance. Every moment I choose the type of abundance it is providing for me. This tree is thrilled to be so prolific in my honor. And it is coming from inside of me. How incredibly powerful we are!!!

The interview with Dawson Church for "Healing the Heart of the World" upcoming book club is now set for April 12 th at 11:30 AM EST. Dawson is very excited about our vision for the book club to follow the interview and totally in support of it. All of the healers are being invited to participate during the week we discuss their chapter in the book. I see and feel the power and excitement and heart healing emanating from this book's energy and the book club. You are magnificent beyond your wildest dreams and will experience yourself that way in this book club. More information to come on this.

Warmly,
Sharon

No comments: