Saturday, May 05, 2007

God's pleasure

Blessings everyone,

An abundance of gratitude is flowing for this amazing spring day of beauty and peacefulness. I am also grateful for Rick's new job in Florida that is even better financially than his last consulting job. I am looking at the manifesting of dreams that are happening these last few days. I realize that consciousness is necessary to give myself the gift of gratitude and allow the evidences to reveal themselves to me. Looking for the evidences is showing me that some things I would have missed or misinterpreted become obvious when I am consciously, without expectations, looking at what shows up in my life.

Today I relistened to Michael Beckwith's sermon, "Your law, Your Life". It keeps me in the energy of abundance and limitlessness. I hear things like God's pleasure is to give all to infinity. God/Universe gives infinite, inexhaustible good and beauty. All I do is let it happen NOW with ease and grace. Let go of the struggle and let it happen. I also hear once you feel the presence and entrain the Presence of the Divine vibrationally the law of attraction automatically works. These words and the vibrations connected to them keep me entrained and mind expanded to abundance and love. What keeps you entrained to your desires vibrationally?

Rick begins his new job in Florida about the 21st. I will be going down later after my neices' graduation party. When we first heard about this job we turned it down out of fear of the area being hurricane alley and crime infested. Spirit showed me a whole new perspective and that this is part of my mission on the planet to transform and bring up the higher vibrations of places, people and the planet. Florida is now being prepped to raise its vibrations and all the earth, ground, plants, rocks, trees, animals, air, water, fire, humans in vibrational cync with heaven, and spirit entities that choose love, peace, joy and abundance are in total support of us down there. Wow!! What an adventure of riding the zuvuya!!

I have also learned a lot about my husband of 42 yrs. by being an observer from the perspective of Spirit during this process. He is amazing! Somehow the way he operates has eluded me all these years until I sat back and watched with Spirit eyes this week.:)

Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day,
Sharon

No comments: