Monday, June 11, 2007

Florida Adventures

Blessings everyone,

I am now living in beautiful sunny Florida. What an amazing experience so far. Rick picked me up at the airport Sat. June 2 and we had an exciting reunion together. We are both so happy to be together. The last month has been quite an adventure. First no job, then two jobs to pick from - we picked Florida. Then Rick left to drive down to Florida while I stayed in CT and got everything ready for our home to be empty for quite awhile. I proceeded to Pennsylvania for a fabulous family reunion, spent a lot of time visiting my Dad in his alzheimer's home and enjoying the rest of my family for a week. I was living in the lap of luxury in my brother's brand new 5000 sq. ft. home overlooking a beautiful valley. Miraculous breakthrough's happening all week with my family:)

Rick picked out a beautiful condo on a lake here in Homestead. We even have a resident alligator in our lake which is our back yard. I love it here so far. We have a large beautiful pool too. WE spent this weekend exploring Key Largo. Went on a fabulous glass bottom boat trip. Our guide said it was the best trip he had ever been on. We saw dolpins, sea turtles, barracuda, tarpon, lobsters, sharks, large numbers of reef fish of all colors and shapes, and many kinds of corals.

I am here blessing, honoring, appreciating and calling forth the true glory of Florida to raise vibrations into an ascension level. Florida is a huge energy vortex that is important to our planet's ascension process. It seems to have forgotten its importance, magnificence and the truth of its very essence. I am honored to be here connecting in with her space of Oneness.

I got a little down this morning as my husband went back to work and I"m here knowing no one and not connected to any spirit like minded people here. I'm choosing to get connected with clients down here and continue my business in some amazing ways. Choosing to vibrate at the frequencies needed to attract miraculous, magnificent, inspiring clients and situations which pay immensely with gratitude.

Anyone looking for a spiritual life coach or Qigong healing with a Goddess who is walking her talk? Call me I"m waiting for you:)585-563-2245.

Warmly,
Sharon

No comments: