Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Tuesday Dec. 11, 2007

Blessings Everyone,

"You can "dance" with the illusions of time and space choosing your "steps" based upon things and events as they now are, or you can dance with your dreams, choosing your "steps" based upon things and events as they will be.

And I bet you can guess which steps will perpetuate today's illusions, and which ones will change everything..." (this is today's inspiration from Tut.com)

Wow!! It sure has been along time since I have posted here. My life is so full and journaling is my most favorite thing to do. Although I would be more motivated to journal here is I knew someone was at least reading and inspired here.

I can tell you that my last few months I have lived "dancing" with life as if every moment I am responsible to discover and receive the joy and gifts in that moment. I "dance" with the intention, attitude and energy that EVERYTHING is brand new each and every moment of life. Life has become an abundant mystery of surprises of breath pulsing emblazoned light into each moment.

My husband fell and broke his hip (while we were in extreme delight chasing each other around our kitchen center island). It was a non-displaced fracture so it had to heal without surgery or a cast. He could not use his leg for six weeks. He is now in physical therapy to bring the use of his leg back to normal and beyond!! Although seeing him in so much pain and discomfort has been excruciating for me, this is an extrememly precious time in our lives. We have found fun,joy ,laughter and deep connection in this journey together. People have even come up to us and said "I am humbled in your (Rick and me) presence. I am learning in even deeper ways that what I dance with today creates my life tomorrow.

Then we decided to move from our two story condo into a single family, one floor home. The search began and I learned a lot about myself in that journey. On Jan. 5th we are moving into the exact home we asked for with even a little more than we asked. Yes, Spirit is so amazing in this dance of life.

I ask myself almost every day "What is truly life? Who am I really?" The ongoing answers to these questions give me direction for each day. I invite you to ask yourself these questions as you prepare for CHristmas and regroup for the New Year.

Warmly,
Sharon

No comments: