Friday, December 16, 2005

Dec. 16 A Great Family Trip

Hi, everyone,

I just got back from a visit with my brother, sisters and Dad (who has alzheimers). I really had a fabulous time with them. I must have been inspired by Spirit to take all of them to see "Narnia" as a Christmas present from me. We all enjoyed ourselves immensely, were blessed by the movie and the time together was intimately connecting. I was so ecstatic about how much it meant to all of us. I only see my birth family about twice a year and my spirit just soared at what an amazing Christmas present this turned out to be.

I am slowly getting the book club and interview with Rick Jarow put together. Waiting on information from Sounds True. I am also thinking of doing a book club with the book "HEaling the Heart of the Planet".

I had a conversation with someone this week about "MOney being the root of all evil" according to them. Many of us were taught this as children and we may be suffering financially because of this belief. If we think of money as evil we certainly are telling the Universe that we don't want any money in our lives. Yet money was created by humans to barter, buy and trade with for food, clothes, shelter and the things we need and desire to enjoy our lives. We can't attract money if we are repelling it energetically by our beliefs. Money is an energetic exchange for the things we want and need in life. It is neither good or bad. Our use of money can hurt ourselves and others but that is not money's fault it is our choice. We are responsible for using the money (energy exchange) in our possession for our blessing and the blessing of others.

Another thing this person had shared with me was how rich people are abusers of others. The truth is anyone can be an abuser of others if they so choose. When we put all rich people in this category we again repel money in our own lives because we don't want to be abusers of others. Many rich people are extremely generous and their life joy is to help others. They fund charities, research, businesses, employ thousands of people and do it with joy and an open heart. I hang out with a lot of rich people like this and they are full of a magnificent joy and generosity. They LOVE having so much money that they can CONTRIBUTE so much to society.

I invite you this holy season of love to expand your consciousness around money so that you too may receive abundance into your life with ease and grace. Open your hearts and your lives to receive the abundance that Source wants to give you. You know how happy you are to give your children? Just think how happy Source is to give and Source has infinite capacity to give. Will you allow yourself to receive? If you want more help with this I am glad to be of service.

Love and magnificent Christmas blessings,
Sharon

No comments: