Wednesday, December 28, 2005

DEC. 28 the last five days of Christmas

Merry Christmas everyone,
We are so exhausted here from having so much fun! We have had about five Christmas celebrations with my family and one more tonight. My life is so full of family, friends, fun, joy, laughter, get togethers every day, love and lots of good food that I am literally exhausted. And I thought I would like to live this everyday. :) Too much fullness of this sort can't be kept up at this pace. I am so happy to be having such a magnificent Christmas. My heart is overflowing and watching with my Spirit eyes as the overflow travels around our planet blessing everyone and even reaches those who are hiding. Miracles are happening everywhere and are a normal part of life.

Now moving on to the New Year and the book club for everyone that Rick Jarow and I are working on, "The Alchemy of Abundance." Things are still on hold for some connections we need and we are excited about this adventure into creating gold in our lives. In order to do that we need to know in detail what we want and who we are. Most people set goals for the New Year from their shallow conscious minds. This book club will teach us to set goals from our soul mind and come up with ideas that aligned with your life's purpose. When your goals come from your soul space, they pack a lot more power and creativity and fulfillment.

Love,
Sharon

No comments: