Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mirroring

Blessings everyone,

Lately I am really getting more deeply than ever how mirroring works in relationships - also in our lives through the circumstances showing up in our lives. My husband came up with something recently that really threw me as to how it could be mirror for me. I didn't realize at the time how important it was to discover the part of me he was mirroring. In discovering my part that he was mirroring I was able to get to heal and release an aspect of my inner child that had been separated and alone all these years. It totally and immediately enriched our relationship at the same time in incredible ways. It turned my blaming Rick into extreme appreciation for his courage to be my mirror and to receive rivers of love from him that I did not realize I was blocking. I invite you all to really look into the mirrors that people and circumstances are for you in your life.

ON the positive side of mirroring, when you admire someone they are mirroring aspects of yourself that you would like to be and don't realize you already are. So you have not incorporated those parts into yourself either. Either way mirroring if full of gifts and miracles.

Warmly,
Sharon

I also invite you to go to www.agapealive.com and click on the free gift box and listen to Rev. Michael Beckwith's free sermon. It is magnificent!

No comments: