Thursday, November 17, 2005

Thursday Nov. 16

Hi, everyone,
I am so excited today because I am doing such a great job on getting my forgiveness and gratitude CD ready to record. This is amazing to me to be so close and having accomplished so much. I am also so grateful to my colleague Jana Jopson for editing and giving me valuable direction and support in this process. You can visit Jana and get to know her at her website www.craftingcontentwithspirit.com

I have mexican jumping beans inside of me because I also contacted Rick Jarow by phone today to discuss doing a teleseminar book club with his new book "The Alchemy of Abundance". I love that I am stretching myself so much and connecting with support people and new partnerships. Seeing you all excitedly journeying adventurously and joyously through your own lives.

Warmly,
Sharon

No comments: