Wednesday, July 26, 2006

July 26,2006

Hi, everyone,

I am so grateful for all of you out there. Sending you lots of love and gentle vibrations of light. Remember to forgive yourself and tell yourself "I love you" every day. :) I have found that looking in the mirror and telling yourself "I love you" changes your whole life and everyone around you.

In fact, I just read a true story about a Hawaiian master who went to a very unpopular prison ward in his country. He went through the records of each prison and took the responsibility of knowing that each one of the prisoners were a reflection of himself in some way. He healed himself by saying "I'm sorry" to himself (forgiving himself for whatever each prisoner was showing him about himself). Then he said "I love you" to himself in relation to each prisoner as representing himself. That ward is now closed because every prisoner was healed and the prison workers are happy and show up happy every day to work in the remaining prison. Just think about how amazing our planet would become if we all did the same thing with the people who show up in our lives every day and with the circumstances, such as terrorism, that show up on our planet every day. Reading that story today really pushed me into new spaces.

I am also taking a program with Barbara Marx Hubbard "The 7 codes of Self Evolution". Choosing to be my true potential self is an amazing experience to be walking through. We are all using this process to write our own new "Bible" for our life from the space of our true potential self.

I also am realizing that Rick, my husband, and I are weaving a whole new way of life. With Rick working in Rochester, NY and us living in Quaker Hill, CT. the weaving is actually taking place physically as well.

We married very young and just celebrated our 41st wedding anniversary. Our spending time alone and then together, alone and then together, is weaving a new energy garment for our relationship. We are learning who we are individually now that the children are out in the world. Then we get back together and weave that new energy into our relationship and see what we come up with. I never would of thought of such an experience on my own. Spirit is so incredible and life is so amazing!

Talk again soon,
With love,
Sharon

No comments: