Thursday, July 27, 2006

July 27 Be still and know you are God

Hi, Everyone,

Taking time today to be still and know that I am God. In the stillness meeting my True Self and immersing myself in her essence. I invite you to a sacred space inside yourself and to allow yourself to "Be still and know you are God". What is your True Self like? Mine is immense, majestic, powerful without needing to use power, magnificent, silence, glorious beauty, all knowing, constantly co-creating, loving beyond the words, peace beyond all understanding and I am still exploring her.

Sit in the presence of your own True Self, the Divine essence within you and meet yourself, feel yourself. During this "be still"time do not act, but journal. Let go of doing even if this brings up anxiety for you. Rest in the arms of your own belovedness instead and journal about the experience. Actions will flow from this state.

Love,
Sharon

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Robinshood posted "Your site is on top of my favorites--Great work I like it.

Sharon said...

Robinshood thank you so much for support. Believe it or not I am just realizing I have comments and yours is the first I discovered! Technology is a challenge for me :)