Thursday, April 12, 2007

money and sacrifice

Blessings everyone,

Feeling us all dancing in joy and gratitude with our beloved Source and Essence selves today and every moment. In this space I invite you to experience the infinity and generosity aspect of the amazing Divine Matrix/Source we are.

I discovered this week that I have an old pattern of needing to sacrifice in order to gain anything, including money. So when my husband's contract was terminated I immediately went into sacrifice mode. I have to give up everything until we figure out how to bring in lots of money again. During my coaching session I realized that pattern was telling the Universe I don't want any more money and was calling in lack.

I went inside. I chose to believe that the Universe is in ecstasy when I can receive and receive and receive without the Universe taking anything in return, especially not sacrifice. Amazing things began to happen. I saw huge, thick, metal doors begin to open wide for receiving. I felt the opening begin to realign my energies and beliefs and patterns. I moved into deep, powerful, graced joy and gratitude flowing through my being like rivers of energy expanding me beyond all my limits. Tears were also flowing in this river of delite. I knew my real being and that is why the Universe invites us into joy and gratitude for everything in our life. The joy and gratitude bring us into the connection with who we truly are - Divine Ecstasy!

In the evening when I meditated again I found Divine Ecstasy and my Essence dancing in pure freedom, glee, love, joy, gratitude. Divine Ecstasy is in bliss when we receive and know that we need give nothing in return, just receive. It is Source's pure pleasure to give and give and give without asking anything in return. When we enter the space of joy and gratitude from the receiving of such amazing love the dance of Divine Ecstasy is experienced by us also. Imagine yourself dancing in the Oneness in Divine Ecstasy together. It was beyond the beyond of bliss and energy and movement. Try it, you'll probably love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am not living in the space of lack but in the space of the truth of Divine abundance and the Universe giving, giving, giving while I receive, receive, receive and dance in the joy and gratitude of it all. I don't understand how this will work, but I am loving it so far.

In joy and gratitude,
Sharon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.