Friday, April 20, 2007

Playing with Chaos

Blessings everyone,

I am so grateful for how I am moving through all of this chaos around Rick's terminated consulting contract. Wednesday we drove to Rochester and moved all of our stuff from his apartment and brought it back here to our home in CT on Thursday. We unloaded it all and jumped into the hot tub and vegged out watching TV for a short while. Today we, along with the help of two of our grandchildren and our daughter, filled the truck full of branches and twigs from the storm, put the apartment stuff in our attic or somewhere in our house and cleared our deck of clutter and junk. Tomorrow we get our house appraised by the bank for a new mortgage.

All of this done with a sore body, but in ease, grace, fun and love. I am so grateful to Spirit, myself, my husband and our family. My heart and arms are open to the Universe to pour it's blessings, gifts and abundance into my life. Life is rich and full.

I hold us in the resonant field of Gateway calling in all the energies of abundance and creativity. While we are embraced in the arms of love we send out the attraction vibrations for the perfect job for Rick and also for me. We entrain with those who have the perfect jobs in their lives that bring in so much connection with spirit and family, joy, fun and extreme abundance. We are grateful to be experiencing these new jobs right now. What fun and huge gratitude and appreciation to Spirit, ourselves and the resonant field.

Warmly,
Sharon

No comments: