Saturday, April 07, 2007

Redoing the past

Blessings everyone,

I am just emerging out of my shock, out of a black hole that swallowed me this week in my husband's consulting contract being canceled. I am emerging into the space of being the universe in person. I am learning how to make this alive in my daily living - I am the universe in person. How do I bring that into my world to support me in this transition with magnificence and power?

Well, these are some of the things we know about the universe.

A Unified Field
Continuously Regenerated
Free at the Foundation
Self-creating, Self-Organizing, and Self-Transcending
Participatory
The Unfolding of an Implicate Order

The universe is a unified field and that means to me that I am connected to everyone and everything and living and moving in the heart of God. I am not alone and everything is supporting me and available to me.

The Universe is continuously in every moment regenerating itself. So I am regenerating myself in every moment. When I remain conscious, I can make choices to regenerate on purpose, not by default. I can also go back and change my past and make it my present exactly the way I want it. So I am going back and telling a new story about Rick being without a consulting job and in the process of finding a new one. The last time this happened it took a whole year and we got very deep in debt. Now I am recreating that and seeing it as the happiest, freeing time full of fun and a great adventure. I see that we became able to bring all the money we needed and more from deep within ourselves and didn't need to depend on jobs from others. I see my business providing huge amounts of money with ease and effortlessness and little input from me. I see and feel the joy of this amazing journey and all the miracles that the Universe has going on in every moment as my moment by moment life. WoW!!! This is my recreation and how will that change my experience this time? I can't wait to see.

The Universe is free at its foundation. So how can I allow myself to be present to being free at my foundation? I am not in prison except in my illusions of who I am. I am letting my bodymindspirit feel the vibrations of those words - I am free at my foundation. I am jumping off into health, relationship, life from this foundation. Where will my jump take me from a free foundation?

I will share more tomorrow on Easter Sunday.

I invite you all to meditate with this perception yourself that you are the universe in person.

Once your mind is quiet, say to yourself "The universe is (place here one of the essential ideas) and I am the universe in person."

Example: "The universe is a unified field and I am the universe in person."

Use this as a mantra, repeating it several times, feeling the words come alive in you and then relax back into your quiet mind.

Happy meditating,
Sharon

No comments: