Monday, February 12, 2007

Facing our fears

Blessings everyone,

I am working on some Couple Sparklings cards for the Couple workshop in April. My friend, Ahlam, and I are really enjoying the creations we come up with. They are beautiful and it has been easy and fun. All this time I have been putting it off from fear of not knowing how to do it, fear of this and fear of that. Well I went full boar into the face of fear and EXPLOSION of the illusions and stories into creative beauty! Yippee!!!

I am telling myself now that this was a small fear, but a BIG example of how to deal with ALL fear. In my marriage there is an issue that keeps coming up and we sweep it under the carpet and repress it.. Every once in awhile it explodes in our faces and demands to be dealt with. We sweep it under the carpet again. Well, this week I decided to face it full in the face without judgment, criticism, blame or victimizing. Wow!!! Now I am facing the fear of what will happen and the critical voice telling me what a fool I am. Now I am back in the judgment, criticism, blame and victimizing yet riding it through into the new space Spirit is calling us -whatever that is. I think this is all part of preparation for the workshop "Couple Sparklings Day" we are putting on in April. I know Spirit has amazing gifts for us in this that I can't even imagine yet. I sure can imagine the bad stuff though. Now I choose to remember the Law of Attraction and focus only on the goodness and expansion and unconditional love of Spirit and our love for each other so I don't attract the bad stuff. :)

For Valentine's Day I gave Rick and I a Tibetan bell blessing. My friend who works with the bells came over and chimed us with them individually and then together. I was blown away by the power and depth of the "marriage" to Rick state that I ended up in. We did a whole new depth of union as a couple within the sound of those bells. We decided we will do it for the couples who sign up for the workshop. What a blessing!

Warmly,
Sharon

No comments: