Monday, February 26, 2007

fertilization complete

Blessings everyone,

Wow!! I am feeling MUch better today. My flu days are on the way out and the experience I have used them for is awesome. I have really fertilized my seeds of embracing the parts of myself that sabotage my dreams and choices. These seeds are blossoming into whole new dimensions of loving myself and accessing the eternal flow of love, joy and wholeness that we are immersed in and literally exist as.

Today when I did my qigong I was in that flow of consciousness that is pure, loving, powerful, joy filled and amazing. I never really have to use my own human energy disconnected from this flow again. I know how this new depth of connection feels now and I choose to stay in that space. I assign my inner team to keeping me there even when I fall asleep a million times a day.

I even discovered the place on my computer that I have been storing wonderful things that I haven't been able to find. I just fell into the space by accident(no accidents though are there). I was so excited. I even had some joy meditations that I created for burning a CD that were there. I listened to one last night and realized that I hadn't felt that joy filled in awhile. What sweetness in our joy spot. What a great re-membering that I am JOY. YOu are JOY! We are all magnificent beyond our wildest dreams. Joy is the space to create from because it creates more joy in our lives.

What a journey getting ready for this "Couples Sparklings Day". It certainly is true that the person who teaches learns more than those who are the students.

Rick and I talked about the ways we disconnect and connect with each other tonight. Very interesting. It made me realize that for 39 years of bringing up children we connected a great deal through the bringing up of children. Now we are lolling around in a space of disconnection a lot of times with seemingly nothing to connect with. We are recreating what it means to us as a couple to be connected and I love it when we connect. The connection seems much deeper than ever. One of our new deeper connections is in our meditation times together. When I realize the disconnected times I really have to check in and see if I am connected to myself. When I get reconnected with myself and share what is up for me with Rick we get reconnected also. Relationships sure are the Temple of Conscious Evolution and Enlightenment these days.

Sleep in beauty and love tonight.
Warmly,
Sharon

No comments: