Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Our trip to Florida

Hi, everyone,

Just got home from a week in Florida with three of our grandchildren. What a huge experience! I committed to staying with my essence self and experiencing that I was supported totally and BOY did I need that!! Tucker and I got very sick and had very unsettling experiences at the clinic we went to for medical care. Even though the experiences were unsettling we got good care and came home well. $1000 flowed out of our pocketbook into this clinic and now I am feeling the money flowing back to us abundantly.

We were in Florida during the tornadoes and severe wind and thunderstorms. We only experienced one powerful wind and rain storm while the tornadoes happened about a 1/2 hr away from us. We also were not able to really use our resorts facilities to its utmost because of the cold weather. I think we walked into participating in a planetary clearing of some sort and we were magnificent at working our way through it all. The children were wonderful even while sick. I stayed in a peaceful, powerful place in my center, and handled everything perfectly. I am grateful my husband never got sick.

This last 12 days was part of the Mayan 21 day cycle of "The Essence of Storm". I believe we really literally experienced being in the storm yet peaceful inside no matter what. The challenges were big, constant and deep. I feel like I came out of the center of the "Storm" much more connected to my essence self as a constant rather than occasionally. I feel different and more empowered than ever before.

I got to observe how my pattern of "I am alone, I have to do it all myself" permeates every part of my life. I made the observations and used the consciousness to stay in the knowing and experience of being totally supported when I could have chosen to disconnect and tell my self the story I was alone. I kept using "Busting Loose" to call back my power from the patterns of "I am alone" and create new patterns of connection and my own infinite power within the Divine Matrix. I saw a great deal about how much I love the new relationship Rick, my husband, and I are creating in our "empty nest" by seeing what patterns taking care of three children create in a relationship. I got to appreciate more deeply and consciously what amazing parents and partners we were in our 40 years of bringing up children.

Now that I am home alone again with up in Rochester at work I have time to look at all this and sort it out. I also have time to get back to co-creating our "Couple Sparklings Day" for those who feel called to such a magnificent expansion journey. :)


The Secret of a Valentine's Day you'll treasure forever!!!!!!

Looking for an Amazing Gift from your Heart to your Partner?

Looking to raise your Relationship to a higher level of Intimacy, Fun, Joy and Love?

You've found it!!

Contact us now for the most fabulous gift you will ever give your Beloved:

A Couple Sparklings Day.

The life you are waiting for is waiting for you!
Greet it together!!


Couple Sparklings Days include:

Play Time:
Cultivating a Spirit of Adventure

Interaction:
Co-creating and Experiencing an Abundant Life

Nourishing:
Exploring Foods to Enrich your Relationship
Connection to Enrich your Spirit (includes awesome meal)

Movement:
Busting Loose and Consciously Evolving from Ego to Essence

Surprises!! ????????

****The next Couples Sparkling Day is being offered****

Saturday, April 14, 2007
Time: 9AM to 9 0r 10PM
Where: 45 Wintergreen Dr. Quaker Hill, Ct. 06375
Facilitators: Sharon Walker, OBT, MSLC and Emrys Tetu, HHC

Gratitude offering for the day is $300/couple.
Register now and pay $250/couple (through Valentine's Day).
Gift packaging and Priority mailing for your partner's
personalized welcome packet are included.

Call 860-443-0657 to register. Meet Sharon at www.magnificentexpansion.blogspot.com and Emrys at www.wellnesswithfood.com

No comments: