Tuesday, February 20, 2007

More winter blessings

Hi, everyone,

I can't believe that I haven't been blogging in days again. My life is running so fast even when I am meditating:) I am up in Rochester, NY with my husband, Rick, for the week. Lots of snow up here. As we were driving here it was snowing almost all the way. I decided to experience the snow as multitudes of blessings blowing and falling into my life as the car speeded into it. It kept me from getting scared and I opened for hours of receiving blessings upon blessings. I received blessings of love, blessings of gobs of money, blessings of joy, blessings of safety, blessings of relationship with Rick, blessings of new thoughts, blessings, blessings and more blessings. I am sending overflow blessings to all of you - winter blessings in abundance - soon to be spring blessings. :)

Last week I had a great experience of a new short form of acupuncture in a healing arts class I attended. Very interesting! You get the same five acupuncture points in each of your ears and then lay or sit and meditate for 45 min. The treatment is very powerful and is used with addictions very successfully. It is now being expanded into all arenas of treatments. I"m thinking of getting certified and using it with my clients.

Got to watch my new DVD on Mayan Calendar Codes System last week also. WOW! If you ever feel so inspired you can check it out online. The Mayan Calendar is way more than anything we could ever imagine as a calendar in our culture. It is very rich and full with information, energy and insights into where we are and where we are going. I will be spending more time with it while I am here in Rochester.

Seeing and feeling you all receiving your winter blessings with big smiles on your faces and joy in your hearts.

Warmly,
Sharon

No comments: